This site is dedicated to the supporters of Jordan Cullen's quest to race Cyclocross in Europe during the 2011-2012 Season.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Namur World Cup

Today was my first race in Europe in Namur. I went into the race just hoping for a top 20 because I knew it would be way harder than any U.S. race.
The course was super muddy with several rutted drops, and off camber section, and lots of elevation. A lot of the course was not rideable so I knew there would be quite a bit of running today.
I had a decent start from the front row and was able to keep my spot about mid-field for most of the race.
I was having a ton of fun on during the whole race! I was switching bikes every lap so I could have a mud-free bike. I came in to the finish for 20th place, a solid 7:30 down on the winner. I'm still super pumped with my result especially since this was my first European race.
I am racing again on friday here and I can't wait!!

Namur World Cup Juniors Results

No comments:

Post a Comment