This site is dedicated to the supporters of Jordan Cullen's quest to race Cyclocross in Europe during the 2011-2012 Season.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

First Week In Izegem

Izegem has been an awesome place for my first week and I love the house here!! All of this week so far have been non-race days so our days usually follow a pretty routine schedule.
We get up at 8, eat breakfast, ride at 10, Lunch at noon, dinner at 6, and a meeting at 8. This of course leaves a ton of down time for all of us to just relax and study or catch up on the Facebook world.
On Monday, myself and a few other juniors went into town to eat at the Glass House. The food was awesome and the atmosphere was great!
Monday night really sucked! I woke up in the middle of the night and got super sick and didn't fall asleep until 5. So, pretty much all of Tuesday was spent in my bed just resting from being sick.
Wednesday was a pretty cool day. The first half of the day was pretty normal. I recovered quite a bit from being sick and I was able to ride inside on the trainer.
After lunch all of us headed to the BMC service course. This place was insane!!! They had one of the team buses there, team cars, countless bikes and wheelsets, luggage, and tons of other sweet things!
Another thing that was cool about the service course is that they had Cadel Evans' skinsuit from the final TT at the Tour this year along with most of his bikes!
Izegem is for sure an awesome place and I can't wait to race in Diegem tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment