This site is dedicated to the supporters of Jordan Cullen's quest to race Cyclocross in Europe during the 2011-2012 Season.

Monday, October 10, 2011

New Belgium Cup Day 1

This past weekend I headed out to Fort Collins, Colorado for the New Belgium Cup. The weather wasn't too bad before the race started and I really enjoyed pre riding the course.
The weather was awesome until when we began staging it started to pour and the temperature dropped. I started on the front row and had a pretty solid start but got a little caught up in lap traffic from the masters race.
In the following laps I worked on establishing my 4th place spot while still chasing the lead group. I had to switch bikes twice due to some minor mechanical issues. I was pretty happy with my result today but I felt like I made a few mistakes on some of the descents.
I really enjoyed coming out here and getting some awesome hospitality from the Downings in Boulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment