This site is dedicated to the supporters of Jordan Cullen's quest to race Cyclocross in Europe during the 2011-2012 Season.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Loenhout GVA

At the Loenhout Finish with Tobin Ortenblad. Photo by Tom Robertson

Today's race was a GVA in Loenhout. This course had several muddy sections with a flyover, whoops, and some wicked ditches.
I was feeling a little better than I had in Zolder so I was really looking forward to the race.
I had an ok start but lost a few spots. I started chasing pretty hard and through a long running section I caught half a dozen riders.
I kept chasing super hard and on the banner above the finish line it said I was sitting in 25th place. I faded a little with two laps to go so I took a majority of that lap easier than before.
With one lap to go there were a few people in front of me that I was able to catch and rolled in for 28th place.
I'm pretty happy with my result here today and I can't wait to race tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment